From tactical drills to target practice, the CO2 powered SIG MCX ASP delivers 30 rounds of rapid-firing, simulated SIG MCX performance and handling for more realistic, economical training and practice at any time, any place. Chambered in .177 pellet.
The Sig Sauer C02 MCX FDE Scope features include, 18" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip and 1-4x24 scope and mounts.
Powered through a 88g Co2 capsule which provides a large shot capacity for an amazing shooting experience. The rifle also has several picatinny rails throughout for the mounting of accessories.
Please Note: CO2 and Pellets are sold separately
- MODEL - Sig Sauer MCX FDE Scope
- OPERATING SYSTEM - 90 Gram CO2
- CALIBE - .177 cal
- MUZZLE VELOCITY - up to 700 fps
- TRIGGER WEIGHT - 7 lb (31 N)
- STOCK TYPE - Synthetic
- ACCESSORY RAIL - M1913
- SIGHTS - 1-4x24 Scope
- MAGS INCLUDED - (1) 30rd Pellet Mag
- OVERALL LENGTH - 34.75 in (883 mm)
- WEIGHT - 7.86 lb (4 kg)