Compatto from Brocock is a brand new design in their line up of air rifles. This latest model has been developed with the best designers from both the UK and Italy to create a PCP of fantastic quality. With a slingshot hammer and valve system, the shot count from the 30mm tube is hugely increased as the slingshot eliminates any double bouncing which normally wastes air.
This slingshot system is cocked by means of a bolt action system which is smooth and durable. At the same time the new 10 shot magazine is indexed automatically and the pellet is loaded into the Lothar Walther barrel for superb accuracy.
The Brocock Synthetic Synthetic thumb hole stock is both comfortable and fully ambidextrous, and with the addition of an adjustable butt pad, you can tailor the rifle to your build.
A new paddle safety catch has been designed and incorporated which is easy to operate, and the two stage trigger is clean and crisp and can be adjusted for the shooter.
Main features are:
- Super accurate semi bull pup design
- Shot capacity approx 90 shots (at 12 foot pounds) per charge
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine
- Synthetic ambidextrous stock
- Slingshot hammer system
- Two Stage trigger
- Paddle safety catch
- Full length, built in fully baffled silencer (carbine) with optional adaptor for second stage silencer
- Weight 7.23 lbs
- Length 34 inches
- .177, 22 or 25 calibre
|- Overall Length: 864mm/34″
- Barrel: 457mm (18 inch) Lothar Walther – Choked/Crowned
- Dovetail width: 11.5mm
- Weight (unscoped): 3.17 kg
- Available Calibres: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm)
- Valve Type: Self Regulating
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable
- UK Power/Shots per charge – .177 cal gives 75 shots, .22 cal gives 90 shots
- Export Power/Shots per charge – .177 cal 18 ft/lbs gives 25 shots, .22 cal 30 ft/lbs gives 30 shots
- UK Charge Pressure: 200 bar
- Export/FAC Charge Pressure: 240 bar
- Trigger: Two stage adjustable
- Stock: Synthetic ambidextrous