This superbly made underlever rifle has forged it's reputation as a world beaters within the demands of top level competition in hunting fields around the world.
The Air Arms TX200 Air Rifle is designed to deliver reliable power and consistency with minimal stress on its internal mechanics and its shooter.
The TX200 MkIII is a product of several features working together. These include a balanced mainspring, guide and piston system, which runs on synthetic bearings to reduce friction. Less energy lost to friction means higher efficiency, easier cocking and reduced recoil.
These are the qualities of an expertly tuned rifle and the TX200 MkIII comes with these benefits as standard
- Direct barrel loading Built-in moderator (country dependant)
- Automatic safety on trigger unit
- Secondary ‘bear trap’ safety
- Adjustable two stage trigger
- Two stock options: Beech or Walnut Available in left hand Walnut opt