MTC's latest range of scopes do not disapoint. Optically they are excellent and the new range are highly versatile, with all the features that you have been used to in the past, but restyled and updated. Features include.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Lockable target turrets
- 30mm tube
- Second focal plane enhanced mil dot reticule
- Thumbwheel adjustable windage and elevation turrets
- Side adjustable parallax from 10 yards
- Red adjustable illuminated reticule
- 3 inch sidewheel
- Metal flip up scope covers
What is the difference between first focal plain and second focal plane? First Focal Plain means the recticle changes size with the magification (this is good for maintaining a constant point of aim at different magnifications). Second focal plain means the recticle size stays the same despite the magnification (good for bracketing).