When it designed the LGV, Walther focused on improving the repeat accuracy of the hinge, an essential precision factor in a break-barrel rifle. This was achieved by means of a new barrel with positive locking, representing a significant improvement over the non-positive barrel locks used in break-barrel systems up to that time.
Now, almost 50 years after developing the first LGV, a new break-barrel rifle is presented: the LGV 2012. Decades of experience plus enormous technical expertise have gone into the new models in this series. Shooters will discover totally new qualities in a break-barrel rifle: never has shooting been so quiet and free of vibrations and increased accuracy is the reward. Joint partnership in design from German engineers and British engineers with “internal tuning” developed inside the airgun. This airgun will not require any tuning at all!
- Break barrel spring-powered air rifle
- Innovative Super Silent Technology for smoothness
- Vibration Reduction System for accuracy
- Adjustable match trigger (first stage travel and trigger weight)
- Wedge lock with release lever
- Automatic trigger safety
- Sporting beech stock with chequered grip
- Metal Micrometer rear sight, Tru Glo fibre optic front sight
- Integral barrel weight
- Overall length: 1095mm
- Barrel length: 400mm
- Weight: 4.4kg