480cc carbon fibre bottle, the Brocock Bantam (Wood) carbon fibre bottle offers a huge shot count making it a great choice for extended shooting trips whether it be out in the field, or shooting targets on the range.
The action is the same bolt action system from the Compatto and has the same 10 shot magazine which is easy to load and offers trouble free, reliable reloading on each shot. The bolt action system cocks the rifle at the same time as loading the pellet and is smooth and precise.
The Brocock Bantam (Wood) carbon fibre bottle stock is made from Beech which is stained, and then lacquered to a high quality finish meaning it will resist the elements and general use well throughout its life. The stock is a thumbhole shape which allows you to get a solid hold upon it, and has checkering to the pistol grip and fore stock to improve the grip surface. The cheek piece also has an adjustable section to obtain perfect eye to scope alignment.
The Bantam barrel is made by Lothar Walther and ensures excellent accuracy and consistency shot after shot, and the barrel is covered by a full length shroud to reduce the muzzle report. This shroud is then ended with a ½inch UNF thread for the fitting of an additional silencer.
Brocock Bantam Features include;
- Precharged from a dive cylinder or high pressure pump delivering a shot capacity.
- Three power settings of low medium and high
- Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine
- Soft touch ambidextrous stock or stained and lacquered beech stock
- Adjustable cheek piece
- 2D adjustable butt pad
- Slingshot hammer system
- Two Stage trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Full length, built in fully baffled silencer with adaptor for second stage silencer
|- Weight: 400 cc 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs), HiLite 2.9 kg (6.4 lbs)
- Length: 864 mm (34 inches)
- Maximum Power: 12 ft/lbs | 16J
- Shots Per Fill - 230
- Max Fill Pressure: 190 BAR