PLEASE NOTE WE NO LONGER MAIL ORDER SAFES.
- Double skinned vault type doors
- 5 point locking with electro-plated solid steel locking pins
- 7 lever lock with double bitted key
- Radical tumbler lock on internal compartment on models with a locking top
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (including fully welded top). Using the lastest CNC High Definition Plasma Technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality
- Full length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For increased protection to lock side of gunsafe.
- Full length anti-lever flange and door interlock. To give strength on hinge side of gunsafe.
- Recessed door with Multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and restistance to attack
- High density foam divider and floor mat
- Powder coated outstanding durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion and then powder coated tested to BS 3900 parts E2, E6, F9 and F12 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- 14mm fixing holes in back and base
3 Year On-Site Warranty
All Brattonsound gun safes now come with an on-site 3 year warranty! (Subject to provisions)
Built and independantly tested to British Standards BS 7558/92 for gun security cabinets - the only way to guarantee Police Acceptance. Manfactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 Regestered firm - established 21 years
Our full range of Gun safes and gun cabinets are not always held in stock, we sometimes deliver direct to the consumer from the manufacturer. The manufacturers will always endeavour to contact the consumer before dispatch to ensure that someone is at home to receive delivery.
Please be aware that couriers are not insured to carry items into your house so please be sure to have help available for lifting, in case required as carriers reserve the right to charge for a second delivery.